April 9, 2022 1:00 pm – 3:00 pm
Join us for an Easter Eggstravaganza in the town of North East, MD! We’re packing the weekend with family-fun activities. Join us for Easter Egg Hunts, Easter Bunny Photos, Horse-Drawn Carriage Rides, and plenty of Easter shopping and dining along our beautiful Main Street. There is a rain date of April 10th.
Egg Hunts 1pm-3pm – Register Here
- For children 2-12 years old.
- There is an allowed maximum of 100 children per egg hunt time:
- 1 PM
- 2 PM
- Location: North East Elementary (outdoor field). There is parking at the school.
- The Easter Bunny will be on location during the Egg Hunts.
- When you arrive for your time please check in with our volunteers at the registration table. They will have a handout for you and bags on hand if needed.
Easter Bunny Photos & Character Experience 1pm-3pm
- The Easter Bunny will be at North East Elementary School from 1-3pm during the Egg Hunts. He’s happy to pose for pictures with the kids!
Fun on “The Green” by Chesapeake Bay Coffee Co.
- Kid Friendly Games and Characters
Horse Drawn Carriage Rides 1pm-3pm – Register Here
- Reserve your carriage ride by selecting a time. Rides will depart on 15 minute intervals. Total ride duration will be 5-7 minutes long. Reservations are required ahead of time. $40 for a private carriage which holds a maximum of 4 riders.
- Carriage Route: Rides meet and depart from the Aspen Property Management building on North East Main Street and end back at that same location.
- Carriage rides are provided by Fairwinds Farm
Shopping & Dining 9am-9pm
- Participating Businesses Announced Soon!
Thank you to our Event Sponsors!
The Barker Team, Delaware Financial Mortgage, Maryland Recycled Creations, Zero Degrees Frozen Yogurt, North East Chamber
Main Event Page: https://northeastchamber.org/event/easter-eggstravaganza-2022/
Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/events/910086269647189